Prepaid Electricity Service
With the Meralco Prepaid Electricity Service, branded as Kuryente Load (KLoad), the power to manage your electricity spending is in your hands.
Monitor. Control. Enjoy.
With daily and on-demand load balance notifications via SMS, you can always stay on top of your electricity spending. You’ll also get other notifications that can help you manage your account: low load reminder, reload confirmation, rate adjustments, and disconnection/reconnection alerts.
You can reload whenever you need to, and you can choose the perfect load denomination for you. This allows flexibility in electricity spend. Say goodbye to bill shock from your electricity bills.
- Meralco Prepaid Electricity Service customers will not receive a monthly bill. If you need a record of your account details and transactions, you may visit the nearest Meralco Business Center.
- The Meralco Prepaid Electricity load does not have an expiration date. Any unused load will remain in your account.
- An account with zero load will be disconnected. If it remains disconnected for 90 days, the account will be terminated and the meter will be pulled out. To re-activate service, the customer has to visit a Meralco Business Center and comply with the requirements.
- You can change the cellphone number registered to your account anytime. Just visit the nearest Meralco Business Center and present a valid ID (if you are the registered customer) or an authorization letter from the registered customer.
Power at your fingertips.
Here are more reasons to love our prepaid electricity service!
Receive regular free text updates and alerts about your account.
*All messages are sent to the registered primary mobile number and are free of charge.
This message is sent upon account activation.
Daily Balance Alert
We’ll be sending this every morning. It will include your available balance in pesos, its equivalent
kilowatt-hours, and the applicable rate.
Low Load Alert
Just a quick reminder that you may need to reload. You’ll receive this 3 days before your remaining
load balance is estimated to be consumed.
This message is sent upon load purchase.
We’ll be sending this every month. We’ll be sure to let you know when there are adjustments to
your balance due to changes in electricity rates.
Rebate Notice – Lower Rates
If the actual cost of electricity you consumed is lower than the cost initially charged to you, the
difference will be credited back to your account.
Debit Notice – Higher Rates
If the actual cost of electricity you consumed is higher than the cost initially charged to you, the
difference will be deducted from your available load balance. You will be notified 3 days before it
is deducted from your account.
Notice of Disconnection
This message is sent if your balance falls to zero.
You will receive this once you reload to a disconnected account. A disconnected account will be
reactivated within 15 minutes after reloading. There is no reconnection fee.
- Inquire about your balance anytime, anywhere.
Loading is simple and convenient.
Visit any of our loading channels.
You can reload your prepaid electricity account at any of our Business Centers and accredited loading
partners where prepaid cellphone load is available.
- Bayad Centers
Accredited Loading Partners (SM Malls, SM Hypermarket, SM Savemore, Robinsons Department Store, Robinsons Supermarket, Landmark, Sta. Lucia Mall, Isetann, Cebuana Lhuillier, Villarica Pawnshop, USSC, LBC, Generika Pharmacy, Ministop, and Lawson Convenience Stores)
- eLoad Retailers
- Bayad Center Touchpay machines
- Bayand Center Online
- Go to www.bayadcenter.com or coins.ph
- Go to www.bayadcenter.com, and select Online Bills Payment.
- Login to your Bayad Center account.
- Select Kuryente Load < Electricity Category < Meralco < Meralco Kuryente Load.
- Type in your 12-digit SIN and choose load amount. Click “Add to cart.”
- Click “Pay Now” and select your method of payment: Paypal or credit card.
- Proceed with payment once you’re sure all information is correct.
Don’t forget your Service Identification Number (SIN).
Present your SIN and pay for the amount of you wish to load.
You will get a confirmation message.
Within 15 minutes, you will receive a message confirming that the load has been credited to your
Start your prepaid electricity journey today.
Our Prepaid Electricity Service is currently available in Manila, Mandaluyong, Pasig, and Makati. It’s also available in parts of Rizal: Angono, Binangonan, Cainta, and Taytay. Pocket sites are in parts of Tagaytay, Gen. Trias (Cavite), Paranaque, Pasay, San Juan, Taguig, Novaliches, Caloocan, and Bulacan, specifically San Jose del Monte, Pandi, and Plaridel.
If you are from any of these areas, just visit your nearest Meralco Business Center and we’ll help you apply in 3 quick steps:
1. Present 1 valid government ID and the application form (Download Form).
If you are an existing Meralco customer, you just need to present 1 valid government ID. Additional
documents may be required for new customers. Download the application form here.
2. Pay the minimum initial load of Php 200.
The initial load is consumable upon account activation. You may also load up any amount you prefer.
3. Wait 3 days for prepaid meter installation.
Upon completion of requirements, you will just need to wait for 3 days for your prepaid meter to be
For more information, visit the nearest Meralco Business Center or call the hotline 1622-7737.