Prepaid Electricity Service
With the Meralco Prepaid Electricity Service, branded as Kuryente Load (KLoad), the power to manage your electricity spending is in your hands.
Monitor. Control. Enjoy.
With daily and on-demand load balance notifications via SMS, you can always stay on top of your electricity spending. You’ll also get other notifications that can help you manage your account: low load reminder, reload confirmation, rate adjustments, and disconnection/reconnection alerts.
You can reload whenever you need to, and you can choose the perfect load denomination for you.
This allows flexibility in electricity spend. No more monthly bills, and your load won't expire.
- Meralco Prepaid Electricity Service customers will not receive a monthly bill. If you need a record of your account details and transactions, you may visit the nearest Meralco Business Center.
- The Meralco Prepaid Electricity load does not have an expiration date. Any unused load will remain in your account.
- An account with zero load will be disconnected. If it remains disconnected for 90 days, the account will be terminated and the meter will be pulled out. To re-activate service, the customer has to visit a Meralco Business Center and comply with the requirements.
- You can change the cellphone number registered to your account anytime. Just visit the nearest Meralco Business Center and present a valid ID (if you are the registered customer) or an authorization letter from the registered customer.
Power at your fingertips.
Here are more reasons to love the prepaid electricity service!
- Receive regular free text updates and alerts about your account.
*All messages are sent to the registered primary mobile number and are free of charge.
This message is sent upon account activation.
Daily Balance Alert
We’ll be sending this every morning. It will include your available balance in pesos, its equivalent
kilowatt-hours, and the applicable rate.
Low Load Alert
Just a quick reminder that you may need to reload. You’ll receive this 3 days before your remaining
load balance is estimated to be consumed.
This message is sent upon load purchase.
We’ll be sending this every month. We’ll be sure to let you know when there are adjustments to
your balance due to changes in electricity rates.
Rebate Notice – Lower Rates
If the actual cost of electricity you consumed is lower than the cost initially charged to you, the difference will be credited back to your account.
Debit Notice – Higher Rates
If the actual cost of electricity you consumed is higher than the cost initially charged to you, the difference will be deducted from your available load balance. You will be notified 3 days before it is deducted from your account.
Notice of Disconnection
This message is sent if your balance falls to zero.
You will receive this once you reload to a disconnected account. A disconnected account will be reactivated within 15 minutes after reloading. There is no reconnection fee.
Inquire about your balance anytime, anywhere.
You can only use the primary and secondary mobile numbers registered to your account to check your load balance.
Loading is simple and convenient.
You can reload your prepaid electricity account at any of our Business Centers and accredited loading
partners where prepaid cellphone load is available.
- Bayad Center Outlets
Accredited Loading Partners (SM Malls, SM Hypermarket, SM Savemore, Robinsons Department Store, Robinsons Supermarket, Landmark, Sta. Lucia Mall, Isetann, Cebuana Lhuillier, Villarica Pawnshop, USSC, LBC, Generika drugstore, Ministop, and Lawson Convenience Stores)
- eLoad Retailers
- Bayad Center Touchpay machines
- Bayad Center Online
Present your Service Identification Number (SIN) and pay for the amount of you wish to load.
Within 15 minutes, you will receive a message confirming that the load has been credited to your
Start your prepaid electricity journey today.
Our Prepaid Electricity Service is currently available in:
- Parts of Rizal: Angono, Binangonan, Cainta, Taytay
- Pockets sites in:
- - Cavite: Tagaytay, General Trias and Naic
- - Metro Manila: Paranaque, Pasay, San Juan, Taguig, Quezon City, Caloocan
- - Bulacan: San Jose del Monte, Plaridel and Pandi
If you are from any of these areas, just visit your nearest Meralco Business Center and we’ll help you apply in 3 quick steps:
1. Present 1 valid government ID and the application form.
If you are an existing Meralco customer, you just need to present 1 valid government ID. Additional
documents may be required for new customers. Download the application form here.
2. Pay the minimum initial load of Php 200.
The initial load is consumable upon account activation. You may also load up any amount you prefer.
3. Wait 3 days for prepaid meter installation.
Upon completion of requirements, you will just need to wait for 3 days for your prepaid meter to be
For more information, visit the nearest Meralco Business Center or call the Prepaid Electricity Service hotline (02) 1622-7737.